Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bio Blog Week 3/13


This past week in biology has been largely focused on the types of mutations that can cause cancer and the effects that it has on people. The first portion of the week involved discussion of our PCR lab as the deadline came up and past, and then we started focusing on our activities relating to cancer and the two types of genetic mutations that can cause it. Despite my spotty attendance, I feel like I have a fairly solid understanding of the activities we did, as well as meiosis, even if it won’t be on our upcoming exam. The cell cycle is a topic that I feel like I have some solid background on from Biology freshman year, so this unit has been a lot of reminders of things previously learned but with more information built on top of them. I have my fingers crossed for the exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

top navigation

About me

I'm Hannah and a big fan of mitochondria. This is my biology blog.