Monday, March 6, 2017

Bio Blog Week 2/28

This week in bio, our largest focus was on the PCR lab that took place from Tuesday to Thursday to see who within the class had a specific sequence of DNA. PCR is something that I managed to remember from bio, making the process not nearly as threatening as it appears at first glance, and I feel like we understood what was happening even if we did make a couple of errors in our lab by using the wrong tubes for our DNA at the wrong times. While the lab lasted three days, the final day where we examined our results I was very sick (continuing into the weekend). I have heard from a close friend (Olivia) that I contained the gene we were testing for, which is exciting, but I have a lot to get back to and make up on my way back to the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

top navigation

About me

I'm Hannah and a big fan of mitochondria. This is my biology blog.